Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hump day

Happy Hump Day!

So, I'm a little late with writing tonight...it's still Wednesday!

I'm feeling a little more relieved about getting a trainer. I had a few more email conversations with the one trainer I mentioned yesterday - seems he may pan out just fine. We are working out a meet time.  Probably won't be until next week, but that's just fine.  I still have my one workout left with the other trainer...that should be on Friday so over the weekend I will be in pain, thus will be reminded not to eat! HA!

That's all I have for right now. I'm not thinking about much other than getting the school year started (our schools start after Labor Day)....once school is in, it's all about ME! Until then though, I am going to continue making better choices all while enjoying the last bit of summer with my kidlets.

No comments:

Post a Comment