Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Holy Workout, Batman!

I can hardly move today.  Damon really worked me out yesterday. I haven't been this sore after a work out in a long time. I had a hard time reaching my arms up to wash my hair this morning.  Reminded me of a story Mark from The Biggest Loser season 5 told us at the taping of season 10 in Boston. He said that after working out with Bob and Jillian: even the simplest of things like showering were rough joking that he'd just put a little shampoo on his head and rub his head on the shower wall because he couldn't move his arms. 
Mark Kruger

That's pretty much how I felt this morning. My arms are in a world of hurt but it's a welcomed feeling! It helps to feel a bit of that muscle ache to remind me to put the cupcake (or whatever) down and reach for an apple instead. Certainly don't want to work that hard only to throw it all out the window for a moment on the lips. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenn! You are sooo right about not feeling like the cupcake when every muscle movement reminds you of your workout. I remember that very well! It's like your muscles are screaming, "Hello! We're all here in case you didn't notice!" :D

    :-) Marion

    ReplyDelete