Happy Monday! HA!
Today was my new Day One. Not that I really need a Day One, I just think at this point I may as well go with the notion that I'm resetting myself. As you know, I haven't been feeling so hot as of late. I'm still not feeling 100% myself but need to give myself a little time with eating better to see if that will push me up to that 100% mark.
When I got dressed yesterday, something happened that hasn't happened in a very, very long time. My pants were a bit tight. That was enough to scare me right back on to the straight and narrow. I hopped on the scale this morning to see where I am at and I'm up about 8 pounds. This is the real deal. Not water. Not retention. Not too hot. Just plain old icky fat.
Not going to start beating myself up. Since I wasn't feeling too well, I wasn't eating too well. I went over board and when we went away, I continued to go a bit overboard. I'm not going to cry about it. I'm not going to dive into a package of Oreos or have a hot fudge sundae over it. I'm going to build a bridge and get over it.
So, for my Day One:
Calories were around 1900. A little more than what I would like to see but I'm still within reason for my height/weight. This was more of a planning error than an "I wanted to eat more so I did", sort of error. My blood sugar plummeted and once that happens, it's very difficult to get regulated again. It's done and over with. Moving on.
I drank more water than I have been in the last month or so. And have had more fruit. Sadly, not so good with the veggies but am planning a big, huge salad for tomorrow's lunch.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Have You Ever?
1. Jumped out of an airplane? No. Now way! No how! Not ever!
2. Lived alone? No.
3. Met a celebrity? Yes.
4. Said something to someone that you immediately regret saying? Yes. :( I've done it twice in the last week or so too. What is wrong with my brain.
5. Had a manicure/pedicure? Yes.
6. Gotten a hickey? Unfortunately so.
7. Owned a pet that was not a dog or a cat? Yes. Nothing exotic -just a bird - ICK and a guinea pig.
8. Been outside of your home country? Yes. Would love to go back to St. Lucia someday!
9. Kissed your best friend? daily. :)
10. Eaten food that fell on the floor? Depends on the food. If we're talking something saucy like pizza or scetti, no. Crackers? sure.
11. Met someone online? Yes, then married him.
12. Been on TV? Goodness no!
13. Had braces? No
14. Gone skinny dipping? Why not?
15. Been to the opera? Not unless you count Phantom of The Opera.
16. Been caught making out by a policeman? No. I don't like getting into trouble so that would never, ever happen.
17. Sung in public? No. You're welcome.
18. Handed out candy on Halloween? Yes! Love to!
19. Been snowed in? Didn't I post something about a blizzard this past winter? Oh, I hope that doesn't happen again!
20. Fallen in front of other people? Yes. On ice. That's always fun.
21. Cheated on a test? No. Again, I don't like being in trouble. And, I am honest to a fault.
22. Regretted saying “I love you” to someone? No.
23. Finished a meal in a restaurant and realized that you didn’t have your wallet? No
24. Shot a gun? Depends on what kind of gun we're talking. I picked up my first pellet and bb gun at camp a few weeks ago. Does that count?
25. Heard a song that was written for (or about) you? No. But I like to pretend a few of Jon's were written for me. haha!
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back here and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, friends!