Sunday, August 18, 2013

Week(end) Wrap Up

Just a quick check in.
Things have been hectic around here and I'll be continuing on that path for the next week or so.
Bear with me while I wrap up summer with my kids before I can get back into a more steady routine.


As far as things go for this past week. 
I did the official weigh in on Wednesday and I was "only" up 5 pounds compared to the 7 from a few days prior.  I'm still watching what I eat but the working out has been very lax.  Honestly, it's probably been a good 2 weeks since I've had a decent workout.

Bathroom update:
We have a completed floor.
A working toilet and sink!

The shower tiles are being worked on as I type.  I suspect it will be at least another 2 weeks before everything is 100% done.  Not sure if I mentioned this or not but the tile guy that is supposed to just do the shower pan broke his neck earlier in the summer. Hubs will give the guy a call this week to see if he is ready to get back to work yet or not. The rumor is that he's close.

Upcoming Week:
This week I'll be away at summer camp with my son. I'm exhausted just thinking about the week ahead but I know it will be a good time.  The "bad" part is that the weather is starting to shift back into the hotsville. That doesn't make for a happy Mamma Camper. All in all though, it should be a fun week.

I hope you have a happy and healthy week.
I'll do my best to check in at least once this week.

6 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you on the workouts. I have been doing some things, but it's not nearly at the same intensity as it was before I traveled for the summer.

    Glad that bathroom is coming together!

    Good luck at summer camp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking I'm gonna hurt after my first few workouts when I'm back to the gym! Not looking forward to that. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Jenn! Most of losing weight is about eating less calories, but you don't want to get out of shape while you can't get in full workouts either. So what I do is just fit in some exercise here and there throughout the day at home. 5 to 10 minutes of exercise during different times of the day will add up. As always, I'm cheering for you. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I was the "normal" 80/20 people with the eating/exercise thing. I'm not I finally figured that out this past year. I'm closer to the 60/40. I just can't wait to get back into the gym! It's all good though. Thanks Marion!

      Delete
  3. I'm cheering for you too Jenn! Congrats on the loss too. On the workouts, due to my arm still giving me issues, I have not been able to do proper workouts but work other stuff in with bands and walking. It is not what I really prefer but it is better than nothing.

    Good luck from me to you on summer camp too and the heat! I totally get you on that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's tough when you're injured and can't do your regular workouts.

      Summer camp is killing me! Gonna be in the 90's today. Can't wait. :p

      Delete