Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Mixed bag

I've been very busy over the last few days with getting my house back in order.  Hubs took the boys on a road trip to visit with his friend and family out of state while I stayed back for some alone time. I spent the better part of Saturday working on stuff around the house.

Once all my chores were done and I felt I could relax a bit, I buried myself in my craft room. Of course a little organization had to be done in there as well so I quickly got to it and before I knew it I was able to get to scrapping.  I finished three layouts this past weekend and hope to get back in my room soon to get some more scrapping done.  Must say that it felt good to get some little projects done but it took a while to get started. I haven't scrapbooked in months and months - it really seemed like I forgot how.

I'm feeling extremely frustrated right now.  It's been over two weeks since we got the shower to a place where the plumber could come finish things up.  He's yet to show up.  He's made excuses like "Oh, I didn't know it was you that texted me" or "my truck is in the shop". I'm about to explode.  I want my shower and I want it now! Feeling like Veruca Salt right now...

As far as everything else goes, I'm hanging in there. I've been feeling a bit run down and overtired.  Honestly, I think my iron and probably Vitamin D is low.  I started back on both yesterday and we'll soon know if it helps.   

I had a killer workout with Rudy last Friday and another one with Damon today. I kept asking Damon what I did to tick him off.  I haven't sweat (sorry to be gross) that much in a very long time.  It's been a good 45 mins since my workout ended and I'm still feeling a bit weak and shaky.  It's a good feeling though. Let's me know I'm alive. 

Alright, off to chase down a plumber. Wish me luck. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenn, just checking in to say Hi! Hope everything is Ok, and that bathroom is getting closer to being finished for you.

    ReplyDelete