Thursday, August 30, 2012

Confidence

Have you played the "with friends" games on your phone, ipad, and/or Facebook?

Do you know what those games do for me? 

Absolutely nothing. 

Well, that's not entirely true. They do something...they make me laugh and put my confidence level right into the toilet!  Seriously. Most of the time I can't win. I have one friend that I play with who kicks. my. you-know-what. every time we play! Sure, I've beaten him once or twice...I swear it was a pity loss on his part!  And the one time I had a good lead on him - he came back and skunked me! When I play with this person, I swear the game knows I suck so it just gives me all vowels or all consonants just to rub it in some more. No joke. 

I have another person I play with who we're on par with each other's abilities but she always wins. OK. Not always, but most of the time. 

Then I play with my mother. Sure, it felt great to kick her butt at first (sorry Ma!) but now that she's become a seasoned player, I'm back to losing. 

I also play the other game there that scrambles the letters and you have to find as many words as you can. Yup. Same deal there. I usually just laugh because it's just too funny how horrible I am with those games but I still play anyway. The day Mom started playing though, I was happy...I beat her...big time. Then I taught her a few tricks and I'm back in the losers seat. What can I say?  I'm just not good at playing these games. I play anyway because I like games and it makes me laugh at how horrible I am. 




No comments:

Post a Comment