Friday, August 10, 2012

A quickie

Thought I would pop in for a quick update.

I saw the Doctor at Dana Farber on Wednesday and received some really good news!  I am "graduating" to a 6 month check up rather than every 3 months. Everything has been stable and so long as it stays that way over the next 3-4 years, he'll consider moving me to a yearly check up. I couldn't have been happier! (and here are some posts relating to what I am referring to incase you missed them)

Part one
Part two
What it all means


The sad news is that I can't fit into my jeans. So, I hired a personal trainer!  I am going "balls to the wall". Enough is enough. I want my health!

Will be back late next week after my mini vacation with an update about the personal training.

1 comment:

  1. Hi :) It's been a while since I checked up on your blog! Glad to hear your health check-up went well. Good luck with your personal training - such a great way to move forward with weight loss! :)

    ReplyDelete