Argh! It's Monday! Again!
I shouldn't sound like I'm complaining. I'm not, really. I'm actually getting to this post late today. Been a "busy" day. I put busy in quotes because most people probably wouldn't call what I did today "busy" but I felt a little busier than normal.
I've been working on cutting out the electronics. My kids are getting to be little iPad and iPhone addicts, just as I am an internet addict. I decided that I'm not leading by example...I can't tell them to put the electronics down when I have a hard time stepping away. So today I spent less time connected and more time interacting. It was good for all of us.
As far as weigh ins go, I was up on Saturday. I was up 4 pounds and pretty darn mad about it because I've been logging and eating within my calorie budget! I ultimately decided to enjoy myself at the BBQ I went to on Saturday...wasn't my original plan but I had that "if I'm up anyway, may as well enjoy myself", sort of thinking. Not happy with myself for thinking that way but I didn't do all that bad anyway. I forgot to weigh in this morning (my official weigh in day) so I don't really know what the official outcome was from last week.
I'm back on plan as of today! I'm "under" calories by 306 - that's 1/2 exercise calories burned from water walking. And speaking of exercise, I have plans in the works to join a new gym. I wasn't happy at the other gym and I feel a bit ashamed of may lack-of-progess so I don't want to show my face there again. So, planning on joining another gym.
And now I'll play along with Friend Makin' Monday's
- What is your favorite way to spend a Sunday afternoon? I like quiet activities: hanging out by the pool with the family. Watching movies, playing games...just simple family fun.
- What is your favorite color? I like Earth tones
- Have you ever been to Europe? sadly, no
- Do you wear glasses or contacts? glasses (progressive lenses) but I am lucky in that I don't need them all the time - just when I am tired or when I'm reading or scrapbooking
- How often do you brush your teeth? daily
- Share a guilty pleasure. ice cream!
- What are you most proud of accomplishing this week? I cut some computer time out today
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to link up in the comments.