Monday, July 16, 2012

Eye Spy A Lost Blogger

Time sure does fly in the summah time!

I have a blog post that I've been trying to work on for a few days but keep getting interrupted and/or can't get my thoughts in order. Hopefully I'll have that up tomorrow and will be back to post more and be more active with my writing.

I'm feeling the Monday Blues today.  My mother always scratches her head when I say that because I "don't work". I'm a stay-at-home mom, so why would I feel the "pressure" of Monday's like everyone else?  Well, I do still have a job to do, and when everyone else is off at work doing their Monday morning rituals, I'm still here at home doing mine....it's still getting back into the week - just.like.everyone.else.   (And that's not to say my mother doesn't think I "don't work" - she understands that I'm home "working" - just doesn't understand the difference and unless you are a stay-at-home parent, I don't think you'll be able to "get it")

My Monday Blues are bad today though.  My insomnia is rearing its ugly head. Last night I was so pooped I couldn't even hang out with the hubs to watch TV. But when I went to bed, I just tossed and turned so I began to browse the intertubes. I finally fell asleep around 10:30 but woke up every 10 minutes or so after that until I was up "for good" around 1:30.  I laid in bed for about an hour before deciding to get up to sit on the couch. I sat there for a bit then hopped on the ipad for a while before trying to sleep again....this went on for hours. I finally fell back to sleep around 5:30.

I just want to sleep.

If my patterns are on target, I may have  another few nights like this before I will have a good-night's rest. Ugh.


So sorry for the rambling. If I don't make sense, you know why.

Let's have some FMM fun....


Now it’s time for FMM.  If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Finish the Sentence


I like…photography
I don’t like… being told what to do. 
I am…tired (HA)
I love…My boys! and my hubs!
I dream of… being healthy and small enough to be able to enjoy life without being in discomfort or not worrying about fitting into tight spots. 
I wonder…what it's like to be thin 
I know… what to do, it's the doing it that I'm having a hard time with
I went… to an old zoo yesterday to do some "on site" photography lessons. I'm still lost. 
I have…good intentions.  (I liked Kenlie's answer, so I'm keeping it). 
I think… I want another baby, but do I really?
I plan… to work on bettering myself...getting healthy, learning photography, being more active with the kids. 
I regret…very little.  I firmly believe the "wrongs" I've done in the past have made me who I am today. If I changed things, I may not have been on the right path to meet my husband and we wouldn't have these 2 beautiful boys. I do, however, wish that the two of us stayed with our eating healthier plan when we got married (almost) 11 years ago! 
I do…want the best for my kids
I drink…too much diet soda and not enough water. 
I wish… I could afford to go away for a while to a weight loss spa (biggest loser ranch, maybe) to get a head start on things and to get away from it all so I can focus more on me and the "why" I've been self-sabotaging myself for 20+ years. 
I am… happy. and worried. and tired. 
I am not… perfect  (shhhh...don't tell anyone!)
I need…to to meal plan and budget!
I hope… I can find it in me to dig deep and get out of this complacent place I am in! 
I want… to scrapbook
I sometimes…  think I'm never going to be at a healthy weight. I've been overweight and now obese for nearly 30 years! 
I always… tell the truth -seriously, I can't lie. You'll always know when I am lying because I smile too much or laugh. 
I can…  get out of this state of mind. 
I cannot… run or do jumping jacks. Maybe someday that will change. Stupid feet.
I will… never give up.  
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back here and link up in the comments.  Happy Monday, Friends!

3 comments:

  1. You're a genuine person.

    :-) Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came by from FMM. Hahahahaha -- LOVE your "I am not".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally relate to your "I sometimes..." For as long as I can remember (6th grade) I've struggled with my weight. Sometimes I think my only option is weight loss surgery. But that comes at a steep price.

    From FMM!

    ReplyDelete