Down 4.5 pounds for the month of June. Seeing has I wasn't really on the ball until the very end, I'm pleased with the results. Planning on making July a bit better though!
I haven't set foot on the treadmill since last week. My foot was bothering me the next day and the days following. The weather is warming up so I will get some swim time in so that will help with the foot problem. I'll also get on the treadmill or go for a walk (on cooler days) when my foot isn't bothering me so much. I'm ultimately thinking I need to get another cortisone shot though. Just going to play it out for now though and see how it goes.
Enough of that, time for some fun...
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Quick Questions
1. What are your plans for Independence Day? I love Independence day! There is nothing better to me than being an American and to celebrate we head off to the town's parade. I'm sure it'll be a big old political fest this year...not looking forward to that part of it, but it'll be fun nonetheless. My son "marches" (rides on a float) with his scout pack. He's in seventh heaven for that! Once that is all over, we'll head home to have a small BBQ with the fam followed with some swimming and probably some sprinkler fun for the kids. Once we are all wiped out from all that, we'll take a ride for some fireworks.
2. What is the last thing interesting thing you drank? Diet Coke. Seriously. That's it. Boring.
3. Share on of your favorite quotes. Total brain freeze on this one!
4. Name someone or something that makes you smile. My boys.
5. What will you/did you eat for lunch today? Heading to a birthday party with the boys. They are serving Pizza but I am bringing a salad along with a veggie platter.
6. What’s the last movie that you watched and enjoyed? Brave
7. Share something sweet and unexpected that someone did for you recently. My husband has been full of surprises. He's armed me with a new camera, an ipad and a printer. Love that man!
8. If you could spend ten days on vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go? I was going to say that that was a "no brainer" would be St. Lucia. But I then remembered my other favorits spot - DISNEY!
9. What are you currently reading? The Skinny Rules - Bob Harper and Cowards - Glenn Beck
10. Share at least one thing that you’re looking forward to this week. It's a busy week. We have my hubby's birthday tomorrow. America's on Wednesday...it's a great week!
Now it's your turn! Happy Monday!