Thursday, May 30, 2013

Day 11

51 to go...

Today I'm having one of those "feeling fat" kind of days.

Isn't that silly?

I am fat!

Today though, I'm really feeling it. I feel like I did when I was 50 pounds heavier. My pants are tight from the bloating. My ring is tight from being overheated (I would have had to take it off by now at 50 pounds heavier - there is a silver lining after all). I'm just miserable inside my skin today.  I hate these kind of days. Don't you?

I'm not having a bad day. I'm just hot; and being hot makes me cranky.

Medical update:
My blood work came back normal.  Going in for an ultrasound of my thyroid tonight to make sure there aren't any nodules growing.  From there, we'll just keep an eye on it and hope that it doesn't grow any larger because normal blood work or not, I'll be on medication. Ugh. I'm not a fan of that idea.

That's all for today. I will leave you now before you think I'm totally nuts. I'm not. Just hot.

Have a happy and healthy day!

4 comments:

  1. I think that every woman feels "fat" on hot days. I do too. I know women of all sizes who tell me that. It doesn't really mean anything. :D

    :-) Marion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marion! I know you're 100% right. Thanks for that reminder. :)

      Delete
  2. I only just found your blog and I have to agree with Marion, as I am feeling even more fat than usual today due to this humidity and heat! So no - you are not nuts!

    Good luck on the ultra-sound. I hope you don't have to go on meds. I understand where are at as I am gaining weight due to ovarian cysts and have to go I for tests every few weeks. So it's not just fat making me fat! LOL

    Have a great and cooler evening! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda!
      Thanks for stopping by to my little blog. :)

      Sorry you have to go through that with the cysts. I had one rupture once - that was not fun! I couldn't imagine having them grow all the time.

      stay cool!

      Delete