Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Day 9; 53 to go

Hope you had a great long weekend!

I kept meaning to pop in with a weekend update but I was a bit lazy and didn't feel like it. :)
It rained here for most of the weekend. Saturday we too the boys to an arcade that they have been begging us to go to. We thought it was a perfect day for such a {horrid} activity.  The rest of the day was spent inside playing video games while I did some scrapbooking.

Sunday wasn't much better. The temperature was somewhere in the mid 50's but the rain held up for most of the day. We went to a pool party that day. I froze while the kids jumped in the pool for a little swim. I have a photo of my youngest all bundled up in a coat with his tootsies in the water. Go figure.

Needless to say, this weekend wasn't packed with physical activity!  I think it's good to have a weekend loaded with downtime every once in a while but I'm happy it's over and am looking forward to better weather with more activity in the weeks ahead.

---
Tomorrow is weigh in day.  I'm suspecting I'll be around the same. I've been doing really well during the day and then night time comes and I make poor decisions. Things weren't too bad until the weekend hit. Even though I watched what I ate for the most part during the day, something would derail me by the end of the day. I just can't seem to get it together!   One of the things I realized (and talked a bit about last week), is that if I have my breakfast later than usual, that throws my day all off track. I learned that the same goes for lunch. I will just have to buckle down and eat around the same time everyday to help keep me on better track.

Even with my set backs, I feel confident that I will find my way back to being 100% committed. I'm here, I'm logging, and I'm still at the gym. I won't give up. I just need time to get my head back in the game.



No comments:

Post a Comment