Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Must Hydrate

Just a quick pop in.

Not much to talk about today.

There is a lot of (little) things going on in my world right now. I feel as though a lot of it is distracting me and I'm trying really hard to ground myself.  

Calories were great yesterday.  I was well within my calorie budget for the day.
Today?  Well, I would have been fine if I didn't snack on popcorn during TV tonight.

Tomorrow, my goal is to drink more water. Honestly, it's probably half of what my problem is. I'm fairly dehydrated and when I'm dehydrated, I tend to make poor choices.  I remember being told once that when you find  yourself scouring the cabinets for something to eat but nothing is hitting you, you are probably dehydrated.  That's me.

So, I commit to having a glass of water before I hit the showers tomorrow morning.  I will have a bottle of water with me while I run errands and will not have anything else to drink until I've had at least 24 oz. of water.


No comments:

Post a Comment