Thursday, November 14, 2013

Recovering

Had the nasty old stomach bug yesterday.  Yeah, that was fun.

My eldest is home from school today because he was feeling icky this morning.  He has a broken knee (is out of his cast and in a brace), so I didn't want to take any chances of him getting hurt trying to beeline it to the restroom.

Hubs is out cold.  He's has the bug too.

My little guy is bouncing off the walls. Makes me wonder if he's next.  You know, the wind up before the fall.

No need to worry about eating too much today. I'm feeling much better but am still only up for bland foods.  I would love to get some protein in me but honestly, I don't know if I can stomach it. We'll see.

I've spent the morning disinfecting everything and cleaning up from not doing a thing yesterday.  Amazing how the house can turn into a pit in a mere 24 hours. Needless to say, I am now ready for a nap. I'll take things pretty easy today and then I'll have my gym time tomorrow.  Just hope Rudy will show me some mercy after being sick this week. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment