Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Back to the daily grind

Getting back into the daily grind after the holiday break is no easy task. I have to admit it was barely passable. We woke up a little on the late side. Last night was a late night for my son so he had to do his bath this morning. Lunches weren't prepared, forgot to put papers for the teacher in his backpack. But, we made it to the bus in time. Total failure was adverted.

Moving on to the rest of the day. I have a number of DR appointments coming up. Still trying to get answers for my health issues that don't seem to be weight related.  In all my glory, I misplaced where I logged my appointment times so had to call first thing this morning. "Sorry, we don't have you listed this week."  Ummm...I know I had an appointment on Thursday!  Luckily she was able to get me in. Thank goodness for small favors!

Alas, even with the bumps in the road, I made it through the day fairly unscathed. Unfortunately time didn't allow for me to get my walk in.  I'm honestly not making excuses!  It was one-thing-after-another today. Eating was on track calorie wise.  I'm having a hard time keeping track of everything the nutritionist asked me to; err, I should say that I'm having a hard time eating the way the nutritionist says I should eat.  But I will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment