Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day Two

Eating has been fairly easy today. I'm not feeling hungry, and when I am I eat within calories and reason. Getting back on track has proven to be a bit easier than I first expected.

Again though, today has been a zero workout day. Not proud of that. Not. Proud. At. All. It's been one of those days again today.  My son, even though he's sick, wouldn't nap. Although he did fall asleep in the car. Maybe I should have stopped the car to run laps around it...hrm, maybe next time.

Tonight is the premier of Season 11 of The Biggest Loser.  I'm thinking this is going to be a rough season - emotional one. Looks to be that way. Can't wait to check it out!

What else can't I wait to check out?  Well, I finally broke down and snagged myself a BodyMedia FIT Armband BW Weight Management System.  I saw a great deal that I just couldn't pass up!  I'm hoping that this little sucker will help me with figuring out a bit of what I am really burning and where my metabolism is.  Can't wait to get it in the mail!  Something I will certainly be chatting about once it comes in.  It's going to be really fun to see how many calories are burned each day we are at Disney in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment