Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Biggest Loser- Season 11!

My mantra while watching The Biggest Loser has always been "I hate this stupid show!" ; I am always bawling my eyes out while watching it!

The start of Episode 1 of Season 10 - is no different. Not 5 minutes in and I am already bawling my eyes out!

The First Weigh In:
I really related to the contestants this go-around. I usually relate to one or two, but this time a few of them really touched me in what they had to say upon weighing in.

For instance, when Austin said that he's always tried to pass the blame on for his weight issues but really can't at 396 pounds. Totally sounded like something I would say!  It's no secret that I don't come from the healthiest of family. Sorry parents, but it's true.  You know it. I know it. The important thing is that my husband and I are very diligent in raising our boys to eat right. Now to take the time to feed my machine correctly...
Oh and when Bob says he'll see "me" on Season 13 or 14...well, I almost wish!  But I won't be able to make it to those seasons...this season is all mine!


Now on to Courtney!  Good for her for already losing 100 pounds!  My goodness what a great accomplishment! Already a true inspiration. I have a sneaking suspicion she's going to be a workhorse too!  

Jennifer -I really related to what she had to say. I don't know what it's like to be thin. I never have been thin. When I was a kid, I remember my Mom telling me I needed to lose 10 pounds or something like that and then I would get a bike (seems silly, I know -the bike probably would have helped shed that 10 pounds, but anyway). My response to her was "I won't know how to breathe". Funny and sad all at the same time. I was about 8 years old or so and already had a big stomach.

Enough about that and onto the challenge! Looking at 2 new trainers and immunity for 4 weeks. Sold.  I say SOLD! 

Why oh Why are these people surprised at the yellow team?  Yes, they may be big - but HELLO! Did you get the memo that Rulon was an olympian? Didn't he mention something about winning a gold medal?  He may be big - but the athlete is still in there peeps! All-in-all though, there is some serious competition in that house!

And giving up immunity? Are you NUTS?!  I love this show. I love Bob and Jillian as much as the next guy. But four weeks -4 WEEKS immunity! That's the prize right there. These teams that decided to stay with Bob and Jillian are ca-razy!

Great start to this season. Can't wait to see how everything plays out! But until then, I am going to think about what Bob said;  "you gotta think about what you can do today".  

That being said, today I am logging everything. And I am going to get on that treadmill!  The little guy is almost asleep. I am almost done writing. Thus it's workout time!

No comments:

Post a Comment