Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Year; A New Attitude!

It's been a long time!  Per usual.

I'm determined to turn things around in 2011!
I am not one to celebrate on New Year's Eve. To me, it's just another day. But, 2010 was a rough one for my family! Bidding farewell to a year has never been so bitter sweet!

Moving on to the present...I saw a nutritionist a few weeks ago. I was hesitant at first because I had seen one before; it was a total waste of my time. This time may be different though. She seems to be right on target with how I think. The only thing I am questioning is the amount of carbs she suggests I have. I'm willing to give it a shot and we'll see what happens.

As far as my attitude goes, I need to remember and accept that I have a slow metabolism. I need to accept that I'm not going to lose big amounts of weight. My focus this year is going to be on fitness. I enjoy pushing myself to new limits. I love the feeling of going a little further each day and feeling that much stronger. Even if the weight doesn't come off, I have to feel good about the accomplishments I make in becoming stronger and thus healthier.

This is a new year. This is going to be a great year. This year is all about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment