Monday, February 6, 2012

FMM: Habits


Good think I'm on the Welbutrin. And even better that it's kicked in. I would be needing it and more today if it wasn't. But, I 'm not talking about it. Nope. Gonna just pretend it was a bad dream. (The game). 


Seriously though, yes, the Welbutrin is kicking in. I have more energy and have found my smile. It feels so good to be me again. Now I can get back down to business and find my way back to healthy eating and the gym. Until then, let's play along with Kenlie's Friend Makin' Mondays over at www.alltheweigh.com




FMM: Habits


  1. Are you proactive, or do you procrastinate? I try to be proactive but I always seem to procrastinate. Hey, what can I say, I work better under pressure
  2. Do you eat breakfast everyday? If so, what’s a typical meal like? Yes!  If I don't eat breakfast, every one around me would know it. I would be a grouchy-grouch!  I typically have oatmeal or cereal. 
  3. How much time do you spend watching TV on an average day?  I can go days and days, sometimes weeks without watching anything. Then I will have a catch-up day and will watch for hours. 
  4. Do you talk on the phone, or do you prefer e-mail and/or text messages?  I hate the phone. Most of my communication is via email or FB messages. 
  5. Do you exercise in the morning, afternoon or evening? Mostly at night. I try to get a few mornings in where I can. It's juggling a sitter that makes it difficult to do the morning. 
  6. Do you take time for yourself regularly? If so, how do you spend that time?  I haven't been taking as much time for myself as I should be. It's all me. My husband tries to get me to take time but I don't. Not sure why. I know I am a better wife and mom when I've taken some "me" time. 
  7. How often do you make your bed? a few days a week. I try to make it everyday, but it's just not that important to me. I am more about having the rest of the house in order than having a made bed. 
  8. Do you plan meals? If so, how far in advance?  This is something I've been talking about for weeks. I need to plan! I HATE cooking (even more than the phone). If I have a clear plan on what I'm making, it takes a lot of the stress out of the cooking process. I really need to get back to it. 
  9. Do you wake up at the same time everyday? Mostly yes. 
  10. How often do you brush your teeth? After my shower in the morning and at night. 
Now it's your turn. Visit www.alltheweigh.com and link up your answers. 

4 comments:

  1. Came by from FMM. I like that you don't see not making the bed as a bad habit, you just acknowledge that it isn't a priority for you. I wish I had that attitude toward some things (but unmade bed does bug me).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too don't care about the bed (hubby does, but he knows if he wants it made, he needs to do it!). If you hate cooking, meal planning might actually help. I love to cook, but when hubby has to because I'm working nights, the meal plan I make makes it easier for him. No decisions involved, just cook what's on the chart. :)

    I'm glad the Welbutrin is working for you. Sometimes medication can make all the difference in the world! I know it did for me.

    Dropping by from FMM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to be one of those who hatted the kitchen with a passion, but I learned to love it thanks to a very understanding Hubs. Now I cook 95% of the time and I feel very proud of it. Although there are days that I just CRAVE Chinese. LOL

    Sopping by from FMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answer to number one, I work okay under pressure maybe that is why I am more of a procrastinator.

    Congratulations on the weight loss in January!

    ReplyDelete