Good think I'm on the Welbutrin. And even better that it's kicked in. I would be needing it and more today if it wasn't. But, I 'm not talking about it. Nope. Gonna just pretend it was a bad dream. (The game).
Seriously though, yes, the Welbutrin is kicking in. I have more energy and have found my smile. It feels so good to be me again. Now I can get back down to business and find my way back to healthy eating and the gym. Until then, let's play along with Kenlie's Friend Makin' Mondays over at www.alltheweigh.com
- Are you proactive, or do you procrastinate? I try to be proactive but I always seem to procrastinate. Hey, what can I say, I work better under pressure
- Do you eat breakfast everyday? If so, what’s a typical meal like? Yes! If I don't eat breakfast, every one around me would know it. I would be a grouchy-grouch! I typically have oatmeal or cereal.
- How much time do you spend watching TV on an average day? I can go days and days, sometimes weeks without watching anything. Then I will have a catch-up day and will watch for hours.
- Do you talk on the phone, or do you prefer e-mail and/or text messages? I hate the phone. Most of my communication is via email or FB messages.
- Do you exercise in the morning, afternoon or evening? Mostly at night. I try to get a few mornings in where I can. It's juggling a sitter that makes it difficult to do the morning.
- Do you take time for yourself regularly? If so, how do you spend that time? I haven't been taking as much time for myself as I should be. It's all me. My husband tries to get me to take time but I don't. Not sure why. I know I am a better wife and mom when I've taken some "me" time.
- How often do you make your bed? a few days a week. I try to make it everyday, but it's just not that important to me. I am more about having the rest of the house in order than having a made bed.
- Do you plan meals? If so, how far in advance? This is something I've been talking about for weeks. I need to plan! I HATE cooking (even more than the phone). If I have a clear plan on what I'm making, it takes a lot of the stress out of the cooking process. I really need to get back to it.
- Do you wake up at the same time everyday? Mostly yes.
- How often do you brush your teeth? After my shower in the morning and at night.
Now it's your turn. Visit www.alltheweigh.com and link up your answers.