What have I been up to? Well, on the weight loss front, I stayed the same last week. Although, when I had my weigh in at the gym I was down half a pound. Either way, I'm about the same. I have more to say about that topic but will get back to it when I have the proper time to sit, think, and write it all down.
What's been keeping me away from here? Mostly this:
I'm participating in a local mother's tagsale in a few weeks. The prep is, well, going. This is a lot of work but hopefully I'll have some luck and sell a huge chunk of this stuff. It's amazing what you forget you have when it is all put up in the attic. Sigh.
Last week, along with prepping for the tagsale, I was working on this:
If you don't know already, this is the Minecraft Cake along with the Creeper from Minecraft. My son and his friends are addicted to this game! I made the cake for my son's friend. It was a lot of work but a lot of fun to see the kids' excitement! So, I was busy baking 7 cakes and cutting 100's of not-so-square squares from fondant. What did I learn from this? First, I can't cut a straight line even when using a straight-edge. Second, I really need to look things over and plan them out before I say I can handle it. Yes, I did get the cake done in time. Yes, It was a lot of work. Yes, it was fun. Yes, it was stressful.
Now I'm back to focusing on the tagsale and me.
Alright, time for a bit o'fun....
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Describe the kind of home you would live in if money were no object. I'd live in a big house with big bedrooms and walk-in closets. I'd love a giant play-room and craft room that's not in the basement. My kitchen would have the latest and greatest and would have all the cabinet space anyone could ever want or need. Are you picking up what I'm throwing down here? I need space! ;-)
2. Are you more conservative in your actions or more rebellious? I'm probably more conservative. I have a bit of rebellion in me, but it's just a pinch.
3. Would you go to Mars even if it meant you could never return to Earth? Ummm...no.
4. Name one song that makes you want to dance every time you hear it. Billy Idol's Mony, Mony. And Footloose. Yes, I'm old.
5. Share one thing that you wish you could go back and do differently in your life. I'd take deep breaths before reacting. I mostly react then think.
6. Share at least one accomplishment that people wouldn’t expect you to be proud of. Accomplishment questions always get me. I remember on the application for The Biggest Loser there was a similar question and I froze. I honestly don't feel like I've accomplished much in my life. How sad is that?
7. Describe one delicious thing that you’ve eaten lately. I've been eating rather boringly (is that even a word?) as of late. I can't think of anything that was particularly delicious.
8. If you had a theme song that would play every time you entered a room, which song would you choose? I mentioned in an earlier post that my theme song is This Girl is On Fire.
9. Had technology enhanced your life, or has it over complicated your life? Probably a bit of both. It's wonderful to live in a world where information is at your fingertips. At the same time though, it's often much too easy to get sucked into the electronic box.
10. If you could get paid to do any job, which job would you choose? Either a baker or a Disney worker.
What about you?