Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday, Monday

Didn't mean to go MIA last week!  I had a post all ready to go, just needed to add some minor details but never really got back to it. I did mention a few weeks ago that I would be spotty at best with the posting over the summer.  There is just a lot going on in my life right now and fitting in time to blog is lower on my priority list...for the moment. 
Anyway, I hope you had a great 4th of July!  Did you do anything to celebrate?  
My son is in the parade that goes through town so we went to cheer him on.  We followed that up with a BBQ over a friend's house then wrapped the day up with some fireworks.  The 4th of July is one of my most favorite holidays.  I am proud to be an American and I love to celebrate that every year. 
As far as weight goes, I was the same last week. This week I'm probably looking at a slight gain.  I am very bloated and am feeling it in my fingers, arms and a bit in my legs.  My trainer actually noticed it last week too.  Should probably drown myself with some water over the next few days, huh?  :) 
Alright, keeping things easy on this Monday.  Participating in FMM:

friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
 Easy Answers
1.  Are you a planner, or do you prefer to see where the moment takes you?  I'm more of a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants kind of gal.  I like to have a general idea of what we're going to do but will let the rest happen more naturally. 
2.  How often do you blog?  I try to get on here at least 5 days during the week. Some weeks are better than others. 
3.  Do you color your hair?  Depends on what you mean by color.  :)  My stylist gets frustrated with me when I say color when I actually mean highlight. So, I guess I highlight my hair more than color it?  Whatever. Yes. I color it. 
4. If you had to choose between running or riding a bike, which one would you choose?  Ummm...I haven't ridden a bike since I was a kid and running?  That hurts. A lot. Someday though, I would love to be able to run.  Working on it. 
5.  Have you ever traveled outside of your home country?  Yes. 
6.  Do you like weddings?  Depends.  If it's a wedding where I know a ton of people, then yes. If not, then meh. They are OK. 
7.  What is your favorite guilty pleasure on TV?  I love Criminal Minds and CSI. I should probably stop watching, I'm starting to be afraid of my own shadow. ;-) 
8.  Are you good at math?  I'm OK. It takes me a few moments to compute things but I can do it.  I can count back change.  I think that's some important math skills that I fully believe everyone should have some training in.  
9.  What is the last movie you watched?  Hubs and I watched The Sorcerer's Apprentice the other night. It came from Netflix.  I'm still debating on wether or not I should let my older son watch it.  Was a pretty good move. 
10.  Share five adjectives that your friends would use to describe you.  Funny, Caring, (yet witchy with a 'B' - HA), Organized, forgetful. 
Bonus:  Did you celebrate Independence Day?  If so, what did you do?  See above. :) 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenn! Several people in my weight loss group, including myself, get a little weight gain of 5 pounds or more during the summer. So if this always happens to you, year after year, don't be concerned. It's annoying though, isn't it. :D

    :-) Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha, "count back change..." that's funny. I feel the same way about math. It's neat that you son got to be in that parade. I remember getting to be in a couple parades in marching band back in the day. It was difficult because of my weight and the heat, but it was fun to some extent as well.

    ReplyDelete