Sunday, July 14, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

Well, guess who didn't show up on Friday? 
You got it!  The plasterers.  We did get an email stating that a few of the guys called in "sick" and they would be here on Monday.  I was livid. I mean, I couldn't see straight. Hubs was much of the same way.  He ended up responding to the email; expressing his disappointment in the way we've been treated.   They had best be here tomorrow or I will most certainly crack. 

Needless to say, I am at my wits end over here. 

Things with eating have been OK. Could be better but haven't been off the deep end.  The gym didn't happen at all last week and I'm really feeling that.  I will work on getting into a routine with at home and in-gym workouts.  That, and meal planning are on my to-do list for tomorrow. After all, I need something to do while the plasterers are hard at work. :) 

I have to apologize for weak material these days too.  Honestly, my brain is filled with so much other stuff, I just can't focus on one particular topic for more than ten minutes at a time.  I think I have 3-4 blog drafts out there from this week alone, I sit to write but get distracted or pulled away by something/someone else. A lot of it is that it's the summertime and I'm (clearly) home with the kids but there are other outside things that have occupied (too much) space in my head.  Hopefully, once my house is back to normal, I can be too. 



3 comments:

  1. Good luck! Hope the house work is completed smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand completely about having too much going on and finding it hard to focus. Don't apologize! I would be seriously pissed off at that contractor too. I hope tomorrow is better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That "I couldn't see straight" made me laugh. I think I need to start saying that more. I like it! Hopefully they get their act together and do some work today for you guys

    ReplyDelete