Thursday, September 15, 2011

Looking up

Things are looking up this morning. Well, mostly.

My son is feeling much better today. He still has a slight headache so I did keep him home from school. I'm debating calling the neurologist's office for a check-up too. Although, it's really had to determine if he has a virus or had a migraine. Such a fine line sometimes.

After resting and worrying all day yesterday, my legs are feeling a bit better today. I'm going to attempt a trip to the gym this afternoon. We'll see what happens after my workout. Seeing as I can only do lower body for strength training, I'll probably lighten the load a bit just to make sure everything goes well.

Now to my poor husband. He did something to his foot the other day while working on his car. Last night he was in agony and couldn't walk. Took him to the DR this morning and he wabbles out with a boot. He's thrilled.

Needless to say, I can't wait for this week to be over and done with!  It's been crazy. At least my eating is under control. No going off the deep end while going through a stressful moment in time.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for eating under control! Yay for new better week coming!

    :-) Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you've had a really hectic week! Hope things settle down and hope you managed to have a good workout! :)

    ReplyDelete