Thursday, June 19, 2014

A Fresh Start

Starting over is difficult.  Knowing that you're redoing what you've already done in the past is frustrating and maddening.  I had a lot of ups and downs throughout the day but I'm calling it a win and done.

My original plan for today was to get my eldest off to school and then my little one and I would head off to the store to stock up on fruits, veggies, and chicken.  A wrench was thrown in though when my eldest woke up with a migraine.  We ended up at the doctor's office rather than the grocery store. Because of how horrible I felt though, I opted not to "start tomorrow". Even with a bare fridge I made due with what he had on hand and stayed within my calorie range. At the end of the day, I felt pleased with myself.

Have no fear, hubs went food shopping on his way home from work (he's a terrific guy that way).  The fridge is now stocked with all kinds of healthy foods which will make tomorrow and the days to come all that much easier.

Bring on Day two....

No comments:

Post a Comment