Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday woes

Today was a "rough" day as in things didn't go as planned.  I was supposed to get going this morning with some quick household stuff and then the plan was to head to the food store for a few items that we were running low on before my son's playdate was to arrive.  As I was getting ready, my neighbor phoned to ask me if I could watch her son for a little while. "No problem!" So, instead of hitting the food store, I popped over to the drive thru for a coffee and a few munchkins for the kids.  (Honestly, I only had a few munchkins and I tracked them). All wouldn't be lost, I'll just hit the store after the other two boys left.  My neighbor's son left about an hour after she dropped him but the other little boy and his mom stayed for the rest of the morning and well into the afternoon.  It was nice to have the company but I wasn't able to get any of my to-do list done.

Anyway, I didn't get to eat lunch until 3:30 when they left.  I offered to make something but I didn't have anything in that they liked. That certainly threw me off.  When you go without eating for the better part of six hours, you are hungry!  Luckily though, I was able to stay within reason and only ended up slightly over my calories for the day.  I wouldn't be upset about that if I had gotten in some activity - there is always tomorrow. 

Speaking of tomorrow - it's weigh in day!  Can't wait to see where I am at! 

No comments:

Post a Comment