Friday, June 20, 2014

Day 2

Woke up this morning feeling refreshed and ready to go.
I had a little less bloat going on which also helped with my mood.

My pants have been so tight that I've had to unbutton them while in the house just so I don't pass out from lack of oxygen. Yeah, they are that tight.  There are a few pants and a few tops that I've had to put away in a drawer for future use. It angers me that I let things get this bad but I'm on my way to making it all better.    

Anyway, today my pants weren't quite as tight as they were yesterday.  They are tight, but I can at least breathe and I don't feel like my organs are screaming bloody murder on the inside. 

I was dead-on calorie wise and am looking forward to continuing in this fashion in day 3. 




No comments:

Post a Comment