Happy Monday! Or something like that. The only thing that is really good about this Monday is that it is beautiful outside! I plan on spending a great deal of the day playing outside with my little guy. Just have to hope my feet will keep up. I woke up a bit sore this morning but am hopeful some stretches will get me through.
I may have lied a bit. There are two good things about this Monday. I am down 4.1 pounds this week. I know it's water weight, but I will take it none-the-less.
And now onto some fun:
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Online Dating
- Have you ever tried online dating? Yes.
- If you’ve done it, what did you like about it? What did you dislike? Well, seeing as it's how I met my husband, I should be answering the questions from that perspective. :D Even before meeting my husband, I had tried the online dating scene. I liked being myself without having to worry about my looks. I never actually met anyone in real life though until I met my now husband. When I met my husband, I was actually in another relationship that was on going sour - fast. I wanted to find someone to talk to more than to find love. But I did find love and am happy I signed on to whatever site it was that I used.
- If you haven’t done it, would you? If you have done it, would you do it again? Why or why not? My husband hopes I wouldn't. ;-)
- What precautions would you take before going out with someone that you met online? Like everything else you do online - be careful of the kinds of information you share.
- Do you have a favorite dating site? If so, what is it? I don't know what sites are out there anymore.
- What questions would you ask before agreeing to a date? I'd like to know where they were in their life. Would want to make sure we're in the same place - (example: if I was looking for something serious and he wasn't).
- How long would you correspond with someone online before meeting them? I spoke with my husband for a few weeks before meeting in person.
- In your opinion, what are the pros to meeting someone online? It's like an old-fashioned romance. You can truly be yourself.
- In your opinion, what are the cons of online dating? It's hard to know if someone is sincere in their words.
- Share a funny or embarrassing online dating experience with us if you have one. I don't have one. I think I made out quite well. I hope you'll give it a whirl if you're on the dating scene.
Now it’s your turn! Don’t forget to post your answers then come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday friends!