Saturday, March 24, 2012

What nice weather

What a week!
The sun was shining, the temp was rising.
Too beautiful to be inside, that's for sure!
Thursday was too hot. I actually broke out a fan to cool the place down a bit. The kids were even complaining it was too hot. You know it's hot when the kids are complaining about it!

Today?  Well, we're back to regular old March temps. It was supposed to be in the mid-sixties, but I would say it's in the fifties. I am freezing and getting cranky without the sun!

How did my week go food/exercise wise?  Well, it started off great. Then it went down hill. I just can't seem to get my stuff together. I'm stuck in a rut; thinking wise. My thoughts are deep and dark right now. I'm really starting to feel bad about myself. I feel like a failure in so many ways...I need to sit down and get it all out to see if I can make sense of it. Then, I need to let it go and get back on the horse.

My jeans are tight today. Very tight. I guess it's "good" in the sense it's a constant reminder that I'm really headed back to the place I started a year ago. I will NOT get back to that place. It took me way too long to get the little weight I did get off, off. Not starting over. Just starting from here.

I really am not having and coherent thoughts today. I don't know what to do with myself. I'm spending the rest of the day reflecting and planning. I'm not going to let my thoughts eat at me too much. I know it's not going to solve anything.



No comments:

Post a Comment