Monday, June 11, 2012

Been too long and a little FMM



Just where oh where have I been? 
In a word, hiding. 
Hiding from reality. 
Hiding form myself. 
Hiding from everything. 

I've started gaining weight. 
I've stopped going to the gym. 
I've started back on plan. 
I've stopped being on plan. 
I've started plan again. 
And off plan...

I'm just having a hard time getting myself back on the proverbial track. I did really well for two and a half weeks then lost it over the weekend. I'm desperately trying to get back on today and am hitting road blocks but I'm clawing, clawing hard. 

I haven't been feeling too well as of late. I'm constantly worrying the MGUS is getting worse. Had my last check up in April and was fine. So long as things are the same in July, I will move to a six month rotation of check-ups rather than the 3 months I am currently on. There is no reason to think the MGUS is turning into Multiple Myeloma, just going to the deep dark place as soon as I start to not feel so hot. I'm good about smacking myself back into reality though and knowing that I most likely feel like garbage because I am what I eat. 

The good news is though that I am on the downward trend. I've lost 4.2 pounds in the last 2 weeks. I've reset everything and am going with that 4.2 pounds as total lost. 

So. No more excuses. Just climbing back on that bus and am going to take over my health!  

And because I am still getting myself back in order, thought it would be fun to start joining in with FMM again....





If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!


FMM: Bedroom Habits


1. Do you set an alarm clock? If so, for what time? Only if I have to catch a flight (and seeing as I am petrified of flying, that's not a frequent thing) or when we're headed off to the fair in October. That's it. I wake up when I wake up. Or when the kids make me get up. :D 
2. How many hours of sleep do you get on an average night?  I'd say about 7-8. I NEED my sleep! 
3. Do you bring your laptop to bed?  I don't have a laptop. But I do have an ipad and that comes with me about 85% of the time. The other 15% is the iPhone. 
4. How many pillows do you require to sleep? 2
5. Do you sleep with socks on? No way! Not unless I'm sick. I hate having stuff on my feet. 
6. How often do you change the sheets?  Ashamed to say...I think about it weekly but it's probably more like 2 weeks. 
7. Do you remember your dreams? sometimes
8. Which side of the bed do you sleep on? The right. My husband would say both...I guess I'm a bed hog. 
9. How often do you take naps? If I could, daily. But I can't, so I will try to grab one a few times a month. 
10. Do you sleep soundly?  When I don't have insomnia, yes. I go through time of insomnia that will last a few weeks at a time, and then I am fine again for a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment