Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Weigh in

What a big fat disappointment! Didn't lose even an ounce! This is what happens with me. I will work my arse off and won't see results on the scale. Sure, I feel a little stronger and I feel an ounce more confident when I get off that dreaded treadmill...but when it comes to scale time and I see the same damned number ARGH!

It's really the story of my life! The summer before heading into high school I went to summer camp for seven weeks...not just any summer camp! We're talking Weight Watchers camp. I BEGGED my parents to let me go. What kid wants to go to "fat" camp! ME!! I couldn't wait and really begged them to send me for the whole summer. And they did. Don't get me wrong, the experience was probably one of the best I've ever had. I met a lot of new friends and have tons of memories that will last a lifetime. Weight wise though? I didn't lose all that much. I should have. There wasn't any reason no to have. We did an aerobics class, swimming, sports, running, walking...you name it, we were moving all the time....well all but the scale!

I've been on Weight Watchers a million times since then. Also have done Jenny Craig, LA Weight Loss, Atkins, calorie counting...you name it. It all ends up being the same old story. I get mad because I don't see results and then ultimately give up. Not this time though! I am giving it my all! I intend on applying for BL season 11 and am documenting everything that goes in my mouth along with every calorie I burn. Someone has to figure out why I can't get this stupid scale to budge!

No comments:

Post a Comment