Sunday, November 13, 2011

Weekend Update

What a nice, relaxing weekend. I got to have some much needed "me" time. I find it so important to have some time to myself, makes me a better Mom, Wife and Friend. 

That is the good news. The bad news? The eating hasn't been anything close to stellar. We ate out three times and just had a fairly large Sunday dinner. (Thanks Honey, it was yummy), but my stomach is killing me. I guess it's a good thing...a reminder of sorts that I shouldn't be eating this way and no am "paying the piper" as they say. Here comes the heartburn. Going to be a long night. 

The coming week is going to be about digging deep to find that spark I had at the beginning. I need to get back to the basics here. The gym needs to be in the forefront of my mind. I don't want to have another weekend like this where I eat too much and feel so full I could pop. I've done so well at kicking that habit, don't want it to come creeping back in on me. 

So, here is to digging deep and finding it in me to get things moving again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment