Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day


Good morning!
I'm writing this post at 4:30 am. it's unprecedented for me to be up at this hour. I'm on my way into Boston to stand up for what I believe in. I'm being a part of history today and for that I'm proud. I've been called a lot of names as of late and am tired of it. I hate how one sided people can be.

No matter your political beliefs, I hope you'll do your duty as an American and will go vote!

And please remember that we are all American's first. It doesn't matter if you are a Democrat, Republican or other party. In the end we are all on the same  side and want we feel is best for our country.

So, for today, my only exercise will be a fight; a fight for what I believe in.

Go vote! And be nice to one another!

No comments:

Post a Comment