I'm keeping it simple today and am just going to play along with Kenlie's FMM: 10 reasons to be thankful...
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Ten Reasons To Be Thankful
1. I have a wonderful family. I love my hubs and kids more than anything in the world and without them, I would be nothing.
2. I also have wonderful and supportive extended family (hey Cuz and Brother-in-law whom I know read my blog!). Without family support in whatever we do, it would make the road that much more rough.
3. I'm blessed to be able to participate in something that I feel strongly about on election day. I'm not getting into it because I have been beaten up enough about my political views and I'd like to be civil because I believe in civility.
4. I have terrific friends.
5. I'm thankful for Damon (my trainer) who fought for me to get into the gym (being able to afford it)
6. We were saved from Sandy. I pray every day for the people who were affected and hope they have some relief sooner rather than later.
7. I'm thankful and grateful to all who come to read what I'm talking about. And am especially thankful to those who stick around and banter with me. I appreciate your time.
8. I'm able (just barely sometimes) to stay home with my kids and watch them grow.
9. To live in a country where I am free to speak my mind.
10. I'm also thankful to be finding my way back to God. It's all through my son as he's getting ready to celebrate his first communion, I've been relearning the prayers with him. I won't get all religious on you, it's just a great feeling.
Will you play along with Kenlie? I'd love to see your answers!