Friday, November 23, 2012

Holiday Week

I don't know about you, but this week has just gotten away from me! 

Did you go out shopping today? I went out last night. Stood inline at Toys R Us for a few hours with my friend. We had a great time! I think I bought out the store. The kids should be happy!  I also popped into Michaels and grabbed some fun crafty stuff among other things. My friend also wanted to hop over to Wal-Mart (if you know me, I don't "do" Wal-Mart)...anyway, we're driving down the road and see that the parking lot is total mayhem. I pulled in thinking we'd be pulling right back out. We did manage to find a spot though and ventured on in to find the item she was looking for. Only had to stand in line for 30 minutes or so to check out. It was worth the comedic and entertainment value to watch people go nuts over crap just because it was on sale. Oh, so much fun! 

As far a the food goes, things went really well yesterday!  I didn't go too far off the deep end. Today? That's another story. I can't believe all the garbage I ate today. Wasn't supposed to be that way, we were supposed to take the kids someplace today but we were all wiped out. At least I'll be in the gym in the morning!  Working with a new-to-me trainer. Should be fun. 

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment