I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and are recovering from your food coma. I know I am. It's back to the grind for sure today!
I've been running around too much this last week or so. Too much to do, too little time. Hopefully I can come up for some air soon. Until then though, I'll play along with Kenlie's FMM: Dear Santa
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Dear Santa: List at least ten things that you may or may not need that you’d love to find under your tree this year!
I'll preface my answers with we don't exchange gifts for the adults in my house. The gifts are strictly for the kids. Maybe someday, when we are independently wealthy, that will change. Until then, it's all for the kids. BUT, if Santa should happen to let a few things fall off his sleigh, these things I wouldn't mind taking off his hands:
1. A laptop. I would love a MacBook but will take just about anything. My computer in my scraproom is dying. I just "need" something that I can troll the intertubes and run my scrapping software on. Nothing fancy.
2. Gift cards to online scrappy stores. I've had to cut back on my scrappy goodness buying so I could put those to good use!
3. Time. Wouldn't it be nice to have a few extra moments during the day to sit back and take it all in. I hate how fast time goes by!
4. Patience. Oh how I could use a little patience sometimes!
5. Attention Span. I seriously think I have adult ADD. I started this post on Monday. It's now Wednesday! YIKES!
That's all I can think of. I don't really need or want anything. I have the best family a gal could ever ask for and that is all I really need.
OK. Sorry I've been so spastic with my writing. The holiday season tends to get me off of track. There are always 100 million things to get done and hardly enough time in the day. Amazing how you can go from having nothing to do to having too much to do! It will all get done and I need to learn to stop to smell the roses a bit along the way.
I'm getting better and back on track with the eating. I've resorted to stocking up on daily lunches of the frozen variety. I've done that because I need a little stability and something easy to follow right now. I think having the connivence foods is going to help me stay as close to on track as I can be for now. Trust me, I don't like eating nuke-a-meals on a daily basis, but I honestly feel it's going to be a big help with getting through the holidays. Once things calm down, I will go back to prepping and planning.