Monday, July 19, 2010

Artificial Sweeteners

Here I go again with no postings! Some days are just easier to get on here and write than others. That's life, I guess.

So one of the things I did last week was to swear off artificial sweeteners. My goodness it's been rough - just because I am so addicted to diet soda. No more! It's been 7 days with NO artificial sweeteners and I am feeling a difference. I'm not grazing through the cabinets looking for something to munch on. The water; pure, plain, good old-fashioned water has been helping and is making me feel so much better!

I haven't been able to get into an exercise routine as of yet. My foot has really been bothering me! Reminder that this is from an injury from working out with Jillian Michaels at the taping of Biggest Loser back in May. I've been wearing my nice new New Balance sneakers and they just don't seem to be helping me. I'm headed to the podiatrist tomorrow. I need to get this foot healed so I can get on with the workouts.

It's been a busy day, so I am calling it a night. I have a bunch of things that I would like to talk about...will have to wait until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment