I've been pretty busy [distracted] with this bathroom debacle. I'm guessing that my posting will come in spurts until this project is done. I spent two hours in the bath showroom and then another two and a half in the Depot this afternoon. I am spent.
I haven't participated in Friend Makin' Mondays in a while.
Thought I would give it a go for today. I need something fun and light.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Do you wear glasses and/or contacts? I wear glasses. Progressive lenses at that. I've needed to wear reading glasses on and off through most of my adult life. I don't wear them every day though, just while I am at work or when I'm tired.
2. Do you have summer vacation plans? If so, where are you going? We'll do a few staycations this summer. Not sure yet what that will entail. The budget is really going into this bath remodel.
3. What is your favorite food to eat for breakfast?Oatmeal and Greek yogurt.
4. Do you enjoy window shopping? I hate shopping. I know, that's crazy talk. It's the truth though.
5. What is your favorite candle scent? I like fall scents - pumpkin pie.
6. If you had to choose between going to a zoo or an aquarium, which one would you pick? I'd probably have to say the zoo.
7. How many times do you plan to exercise this week? I have two gym times set in stone. I'll probably either add one more or at the very least add a cardio day.
8. Do you speak another language fluently? No. :(
9. What are you currently reading? Cooperation Counts. A parenting book. Funtimes.
10. What are you looking forward to most in the coming week? Getting the plumber in here so I can feel like we are really getting a move on with this remodel.