Sunday, June 9, 2013

Weekend Wrap up

Things around here are not on the up & up.  I am a hot mess in the food department. I just can't seem to get it together and stay on track.  Friday, I had the workout of a lifetime. I did some things that I thought for sure I would never be able to do but I proved myself wrong, yet again! I left that gym on top of the world.  By mid afternoon though, I was eating and eating.  Don't know why.  Maybe is some sort of subconcience emotional eating. 

Yesterday was a little better. That is, until it wasn't. Same goes for today. 

Luckily for me, I get to go have a visit with my "paid friend" tomorrow.  Hopefully she can help me sort this out and push me back onto the tracks before I balloon up another 10 pounds!  

Tonight, I will be doing some much-needed soul searching and will hopefully get some help with my head tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. I'll be thinking of you Jenn. You are brave - I know you don't believe me but you are. And I know you will figure it out.

    ReplyDelete