Saturday, June 18, 2011

Week 13 Weigh In

Argh

Down .4
Total: 30.5

I did weigh in yesterday. Didn't have the time to post.

I know I should be happy with a loss. A loss is a loss. But this is exactly what happens with me. Although, it usually happens sooner than now. I work my tail off only to see small results on the scale. And I know I shouldn't live and die by the scale. I'm trying so hard not to, but when you have as much to lose as I do it's desperation to see the numbers get smaller and smaller.

I'm still not 100% myself. I am a whole heck of a lot better than I was early last week, but still am feeling a little tense. I have an important Dr's visit coming up on Monday morning. Hopefully that will turn out OK and I'll feel better.

1 comment:

  1. It is hard not to live and die by the number but how are your clothes feeling? How is your energy? Love yourself through this! You are worth it, friend!

    ReplyDelete