Monday, June 20, 2011

Last week before summer

Starting the last week of school. We had a ton of snow this last winter so the kids get to stay in the class for an extra week to make up those days. Thankfully it hasn't been too hot up here in New England.  Summer vacation will start Thursday around noon time. I'm actually looking forward to not having to deal with the routine for a while. 
As far as my mood?  Well,  I am feeling a bit better today. I had a decent weekend too. Things are looking up. Now if I can get the scale to look down, all will be right with the world. 
Now that I'm starting to feel a bit better mentally, I should be able to get back on track. May take until next week to notice a change though...I went out to lunch with the hubs this afternoon. Salt-city!  It was worth it though.
And now it's time for Friend Makin' Monday....
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!


FMM: Yes or No?
  1. Do you use coupons? No, not really. I honestly don't have the patience to be flipping through papers and online to find them. 
  2. Do you like football? Yes!!!! I've only been on the New England Patriots season ticket waiting list for 10 YEARS!!!!  Our number just came up. Then the boiler broke in the house. Guess who can't afford the tickets this year?  Good thing they let you wait one more round!  
  3. Are you in a relationship? Yes!  Happily Married for almost 10 years!
  4. Is your phone always within arm’s reach? No. Half the time I can't find the darn thing. And the other half it's off. 
  5. Do you like thunderstorms?  Yes
  6. Can you cook? Can I? Yes. A little. Do I enjoy it? NO!
  7. Are you – or have you – lost weight? Yes....30.1 pounds and counting...
  8. Do you know how to read a map? Yes!
  9. Do you wear makeup? No. I am allergic to it. I only wear occasionally. 
  10. Do you read regularly? Yes and no. When I get on a reading kick, I will read a lot. Then I stop for a while and it'll feel like forever before I pick something up to read. 
  11. Are you publicly affectionate? No!  I hate it!  (Sorry honey!)
  12. Do you like picnics? Yes!
  13. Do you have a/c? Yes! Can't live without it!
  14. Have you ever been out of the country? Yes. 
  15. Do you know how to ride a bicycle? Yes. Can't wait to get back on one again. Soon. Very soon. 
Okay, now it’s your turn to answer the questions! And these are easy, right?  Don’t forget to come back and link up!  And have a happy Monday! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment