Now, onto FMM...
Friend Makin’ Mondays is always fun, but having so much interaction last week made it awesome! Don’t you think? So let’s get creative with our answers again this week and make it even better than last week! =)
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: What’s in Your Fridge?
- List a few common items that can always be found in your fridge. Milk, yogurt, cheese and condiments
- What kind of milk do you drink? Organic skim milk or Almond Milk
- Do you prefer fresh or frozen vegetables? Fresh, of course. I have a few staples in the freezer for "emergencies"
- What do you currently have to drink in the fridge? Water is "on" the fridge. Milk, and some lemonade
- How often do you clean out your refrigerator? You're supposed to clean out the fridge? ;-) Ours gets cleaned out on it's own. If not, I try to tidy up in there before I hit the grocery store.
- What’s the healthiest thing in it right now? Salad mix, snow peas, peppers
- What’s the most unhealthy thing in it right now? St. Brendan's Irish Creme. It's from Christmas time...the only time I ever drink Irish Creme.
- What do you wish you had in it that you don’t have now? Strawberries. Guess what I'll be picking up today?
- How often do you shop for groceries? A few times a week. I do a "major" shop once a week or every 10 days and then I pick up items that I wouldn't normally pick up when I do my major shop...in other words, I shop around.
- What’s the weirdest thing in your fridge right now? Anise. I'm not a big fan. Hubs likes it. He picked it up.