Thursday, October 18, 2012

Feel the burn

I hate it when my sleep is interrupted, especially when it's because my chest is on fire with heartburn. Oh, I've been suffering with some major heartburn the last few days. I've even put myself back on some Prilosec. Ugh. I hate taking medications!  It's all my own fault though. All week I've been eating more processed foods than I have in a while. It's really starting to get to me. I was so uncomfortable last night that I hardly ate today out of fear of pain.



4 comments:

  1. I know what lack of sleep feels like - no matter what the cause, it's never pleasant! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am much better today. Amazing what a good night's sleep will do!

      Delete
  2. Ohhhh Crap! I hate heartburn! About a year ago I took Prilosec for a few days. It didn't even start working until the third day but once it started I sure felt better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's the problem with Prilosec. But once it kicks in, life is great. No more processed foods for me. Back on the wagon!

      Delete