Monday, August 29, 2011

Week 22 Weigh in

A Little late. I did WI on Friday but haven't had the time or energy to sit and write.

I was up 2.3 on Friday. Not a huge surprise since I haven't been hydrating nor been in the gym for the week. I just peeked again and up a little more again. It's OK though. I know I have to hydrate and get back on plan. Vacation is so hard for the proper eating plan thing. All in all though I didn't really do too bad until this weekend. Being stuck inside because of a Hurricane doesn't bode well for proper nutrition either. OK, so it's just an excuse. I know it. You know it. I'm going to do better today. Back on track.

I do have a few good things to chat about. I just don't have the energy right now. Hopefully I'll have that ready for tomorrow. Until then, it's proper nutrition and gym-bound today!

No comments:

Post a Comment