Monday, August 1, 2011

Beach going and FMM

Coming off a fun weekend and now back at it. I was a little over on calories for both days but my workout on Saturday should cover the overage. Not expecting much this week by way of weight loss as my trainer is on vacation and my feet are in a bad way! I will be calling the podiatrist this morning about getting into physical therapy and possibly a cortisone shot. :( Take care of your feet! You don't want plantar faciitous!

Stressing out a little this morning too. Taking the kids to the beach. Not the real beach though...just to a pond/park around here. I hear it's a blast, but the thought of me sitting on a beach of any kind makes me a little unnerved. I hate the heat. Hate sitting in the sun. And I worry too much about the kids and the water. So, I am putting on a happy face and am going to try my best to have a great time. Will let you know how it goes.

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: Girly Questions

1. Do you like to shop? Nope. Well, that's not entirely true. I am a huge fan of Target and will shop there all day long. I enjoy shopping for kid's clothes and scrapbooking supplies. Other than that I avoid shopping like the plague. That may change as I get smaller.

2. How often do you wear makeup? Only on special occasions. I have allergic reactions to it. I've tried all the specialty kinds and still will have breakouts and my eyes get all gross. I'll save you the deets on that.

3. How do you feel about nail polish? I like the look of nail polish. I wish I wore it or could wear it but I don't. I'm not gentle with my hands and will have chips within an hour of putting on a fresh polish. Nothing irritates me more than chipped polish.


4. Do you consider yourself to be a feminist? Not at all.

5. What’s your biggest challenge as a woman? Honestly, I can't think of any. I don't think in terms of "women's issues" and "men's issues" I am more of a "human issue" type of thinker.

6. Do you wear skirts and dresses? Someday I will again. I love wearing dresses but haven't worn one in about 8 years. :(

7. How do you feel about high heels? I hate them. Always have. I am so unsteady in sneakers never mind high heels!

8. Do you subscribe to magazines? If so, which ones? Yes. Creating Keepsakes and Scrapbooks Etc.

9. Do you shave your legs/wax/ use depilatory creams or go au naturale? I shave. In the winter I am more au naturale...Not that I like it that way but because my skin is so sensitive and dry it's hard to get a good shave in all the time. :(

10. What do you like most about being a woman? I love being a mom! There is no better job for me!

4 comments:

  1. Love your answer to number 5 - human issues. I totally agree! Stopping by from FMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a hard time with number five, I was thinking things that didn't have to do specifically with being a woman too. I like your answer. From FMM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll echo the above - Human issues is exactly right! Dropping by from FMM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also had trouble with number 5 -- I think you phrased it just right! :)
    (From FMM as well!)

    ReplyDelete