Saturday, July 30, 2011

Week 18 Weigh In

Down: 3.9
Total: 37

That's more like it! Tightening up the calories (lowering) and working harder in the gym is really paying off! I am so close to my first big goal. It's a "breaking through" kind of moment. I am looking forward to that day! Until then I'm just going to be here plugging away the best way I can.

I have another two weeks before I take another set of measurements but I'm starting to notice some of my clothes are getting bigger. I even noticed my thighs are looking smaller - nothing can make a girl happier than smaller thighs! :D Don't get me wrong, there won't be a thigh-gap anytime soon. Baby-steps.

The only issue I am having right now is the aches. My feet are in a bad way. This plantar fasciitis is acting up. My feet seem to be worse than they ever have! The good news is my trainer is on vacation next week. She lent me some leg weights and showed me a great workout I can do on the floor next week so I can really let my feet rest. I am to the point that I am contemplating getting a cortisone shot. That thought gives me the shivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment