Didn't think I was going to have time to write anything today. We're getting ready for a small roadtrip, but had to bring my little guy to the doc to make sure he's not getting yet another ear infection.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: The Last Thing
1) What is the title of the last book you read? Water For Elephants.
2) What is the last movie you saw in a theater? Cars 2 with the kiddos. I usually can't go to the movies. I've been known to have panic attacks while in there. It's the only place that that happens. Well, there and an airplane. Anyway, I was perfectly fine and am looking forward to going to another movie again with just the hubs.
3) Briefly describe the last person you saw today. Let's make that people...would be my hubs and the boys....they were running out to the car to bring the little one to the doctor's office. Not sure why my eldest wanted to go along for the ride?
4) Which store did you most recently shop in? The Disney Store. Popped in right after I went to The Children's Place
5) Who’s the last person you spoke to over the phone? Lisa at the doctor's office.
6) Where’s the last place you vacationed? Disney World. On our way for a staycation today though. :D
7) When was the last time you kissed someone of the opposite sex? Last night
What’s the last thing that made you laugh? Hubs said something that made me chuckle. I can't remember (honestly. Remember, forgetting is what I do)
9) What’s the latest app that you downloaded on your phone? Angry Birds Seasons
10) What’s the last kind thing you did for someone? Great. Now you got me. I can't think of anything. Now I will have to go do a good-deed. :D
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! I hope you like them! If you have an idea for FMM, please e-mail me, and it could be featured! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments!