I am exhausted! Watched my Patriots win over the Ravens yesterday. Was one of the most stressful games I've ever watched. Still can't believe we won! I'm nervous about the rematch with the Giants in the Superbowl though. My brother is an obnoxious Giants fan...we'll see.
No gym this weekend. I really need to do a workout at home on the weekends if I'm not going to make it into the gym. Something I have to work on.
And onto FMM:
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Short Answers
- Mac or PC? Mac all the way!
- Do you paint your own nails? No. I like a good manicure but hate the upkeep.
- Beach or mountains? Both.
- What’s the title of the book you’re currently reading? A book about Allergies. I don't have my Kindle close so can't get the name.
- Do you dance? Not in public.
- CNN or Fox News? I read my news. Mostly from Fox.
- Do you ride a bicycle? No.
- Do you get a yearly flu shot? I have. But I am not a fan of them. My OB talked me into it when I was pregnant a few years back. I didn't get one this year.
- Best movie you’ve seen in 2012? Haven't seen any. Last movie I saw in the theaters was Cars 2.
- Do you prefer to workout at home or at the gym? The Gym. It's too easy to go easy on myself if I'm at home.
- Last airport you were in? Boston. Returning from somewhere. I have no idea where though. Probably San Diego? Man! It's been too long! The last few times we were in Florida, we drove.
- Married or single? Married
- iPhone or Android? iPhone
- Do you prefer to be in pictures or taking pictures? Starting to like both
- Favorite brand of sneakers? New Balance
- Do you like snow? I like a December snow. That's about it.
- Do you have/want to have kids? Have 2 boys. Would like 1 more but not sure it's in the cards.
- Summer or Winter? Summer.
- Do you know how to swim? Yes. We have a pool.
- Do you prefer to shop in store or online? Both. Depends on what I am shopping for. Some stuff I like it when I want it.
Now it's your turn.