Monday, January 30, 2012

Just Breathe

...it's what I keep trying to tell myself to do. I am sitting here writing through tears.
All weekend I kept telling myself that I just needed to make it to Monday. I have my appointment with the doctor, well had an appointment. The office called to cancel as she went home sick.

I just got off the phone with the office staff, my appointment is now scheduled for Friday. The real sucky thing on top of it all is that my prescriptions are all through mail-order. I will have to wait that much longer to get on something!  The lady on the phone said "well, you realize it takes time to get in your system anyway - a few weeks". "Yes, I understand that. But for me? Takes 3 days". She was shocked. Everyone always is. I am super sensitive to medications. That just how I roll. It can clearly be a good thing.

Just going to have to practice my relaxation techniques and push through all of this. One moment at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenn! Chin up and be kind to yourself. Things will get better.

    :-) Marion

    ReplyDelete