Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Snow what?

And we have snow!  Not a lot. Just a little dusting. The kids are delighted. I'm OK with it too. It's not winter without a little snow. The kids couldn't wait to get their gear on this morning to get out there and horse around in the snow. School is in though, so no "snow day" here. YIPPEE!  Anyway, my little guy loved getting in his snowsuit and gear. He had so much fun throwing snowballs at his big brother. It was so nice to see them have so much fun before school.

OK. Confession time. I broke. I broke hard. I ended up getting myself some Diet Coke last night. I had one on my way to cake class and I bought some more for today and this week. I did opt for the caffeine free version though. I know, I know; it's so bad for me...blah, blah, blah. I was having a really hard time. And guess what? I am doing a little better today with the eating. Although, it is only noon. My witching hour isn't until 3:00. I really know then if it was worth jumping off the train.

I guess I am like a toddler. I was having my temper tantrum and wasn't doing the things I should be doing. Today is a bit different. I've logged onto LoseIt.com (that's where I do my logging) and have been on there every time I put something in my mouth. So far, so good. Now that I have what I really wanted all along, I am behaving.



No comments:

Post a Comment