Last week's changes were a success! I managed to get myself off of the dreaded diet soda (again) and I made it to the gym three times. I was hoping to get in there over the weekend but was unable (and probably a bit unwilling) to make it work.
This week's goals: Weigh, measure and journal every morsel that enters my mouth. Take my vitamins and prescribed meds (I'm so bad with that!). Drink more water and have at least 2 vegetarian meals.
Small changes add up quick. I need to pick a few things to work on each week so I don't fall flat on my face. Once I really get these basics down, I will be better off with the weight loss. No more maintaining for me. Time to get down and dirty.
Until then, let's see about some FMM...
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Getting To Know You
1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday? It depends. Saturday's are usually filled with doing projects around the house that I was unable to get done during the week. It's also a time for some much-needed "me" time. I'm a stay at home mom. I love being with my kids and realize how lucky I am to be able to stay home with them, but I need breaks sometimes. And finally, we will have some family fun by way of playing outside in the nicer weather or playing games or watching a movie or....
2) List your top three favorite TV shows. Grey's, Private Practice, Biggest Loser
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them? Take Them! Although, I am getting more comfortable with being in them.
4) Why do you blog? I find it therapeutic in a way- it keeps me accountable. I don't typically get to write about all the things that I am thinking about. If only my computer could be hooked up to my brain on a daily basis! I always have these great thoughts but by the time I actually have the time to sit down to write, I've either lost the ideas, I don't feel like talking about it anymore, or I just don't have the time/energy to write.
5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…
Facebook -ugh! Another thing I should give up!
6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be? I don't really use Twitter. I have a Twitter account but am rarely on there.
7) List a few of your favorite snacks. Cheese (That's going on the list of things to get rid off real soon), yogurt, crackers
8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind? I have 2 cats.
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without? Computer, iPhone, scrapbooking supplies
10) What’s your favorite drink? Ummm...diet soda? OK - now it has to be Tea (hot only) or water.
11) Do you enjoy cooking? I HATE cooking. I stress out about dinner every day!
12) Do you have children? Yes! 2 boys. 7 and 3.
13) What are your favorite hobbies? Scrapbooking and cake decorating
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing? Depends on the situation. I was always shy as a child. Although, I do believe my shyness was more of a confidence issue than a shyness issue. Anyway, if I am around people I know, I am very outgoing. New situations tend to make me more "shy" until I am comfortable with my surroundings.
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change? I'm already working on my health. That's the biggest and most important thing to me right now.
16) Who is your favorite actor/actress? Don't really have one. Seriously, I don't.
17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week? I'm pretty boring. Very sad, but true. It's all about getting back into the routine from all the hustle and bustle of the holidays.
18) Do you live near your family or far from them? Close. My parents live with us in an in-law apartment on my house. It's actually the house I grew up in; my grandparents lived in the apartment when I was growing up. My in-laws, on the other hand, are about a 4 hour drive away.
19) List three of your talents. Maybe this is something I should change about myself. I don't view myself as being talented. I'm told my cakes are pretty cool.
20) What is your greatest attribute? I'm caring.